The Dubai Airport Freezone
Dubai Airport Free Zone
The Dubai Airport Free Zone is the premium free zone and the most convenient place to be. With such close proximity to the airport and the port, it doesn’t get much more convenient than this, in fact it’s within the boundaries of the airport. For import and export, this is invaluable. As with other free zones is placed perfectly for any international trade and you can trade 24 hours a day.
Where this free zone also stands out is the beautifully modern offices and buildings which are fully, not to mention luxuriously furnished, the amazing facilities at the Dubai Cargo Village and the FLC Cargo Terminal. Dubai International airport has 120 airlines travelling to over 200 destinations worldwide. Cargo and ordinary travel couldn’t be simpler.
You can also have one of the exceptionally high quality bespoke light industrial units. These can be used for any purpose including distribution, storage or factory use.
There are 3 types of company you can set up in the Dubai Airport Free Zone
• Free Zone Establishment (FZE): 1 shareholder, with a minimum share capital of AED 1 million (USD 272,500)
• Free Zone Company (FZCO): 2 to 5 shareholders, with a minimum share capital of AED 500,000 (USD 136,000)
• Branch Office: A branch of an existing company, no share capital is required.
Below are just some of the advantages of setting up in the Dubai Airport Freezone
• 0% Corporation tax
• 0% Personal tax
• 0% Import & export tax
• 100% Foreign ownership
• 100% Repatriation of capital and profits
• No customs duty and no currency restrictions
• No compulsory accounts to be submitted
• No banking transfer limits and on current information no disclosure necessary to other tax authorities
• Low renewal fees
• Limitless supply of electricity within Dubai.
• Rapid 24 hours customs and cargo clearance services through a dedicated logistics centre
• 24 hour security, banking, postal and valet services
Please contact us below for further information on our Dubai Business Registration services or to discuss the best option available for you to open a Dubai company.